Edlánat’e, Hello students, parents, and community members! We are living through unprecedented times in 2020. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to host an in-person celebration for our grade 9 graduates.…
Tansi, Edlánat’e, Hello!
Have a safe and wonderful summer break! The first day back for students is September 8, 2020.
To ensure the safety of staff, the front entrance door will be locked. Please DO NOT visit if you:
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you're NOT experiencing the symptoms mentioned, please press the buzzer and a staff member will meet you at the door.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, visitors will be asked to:
- Wear a mask supplied by Northland School Division.
- Wash their hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after visit.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Summer hours at central office will be in effect from July 3, 2020, until August 21, 2020; Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon.